By enrolling in a course provided by Techieshubhdeep Solutions Pvt Ltd, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions. If you require any assistance or clarification with any of the below, you are welcome to contact me.
- Confirm that all the information you’ve given us in connection with your enrolment is complete, true and correct at the time it’s given.
- Confirm that you have access to a suitable workplace if necessary to fulfil course requirements; to a computer with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software or similar; the ability to view YouTube; and any additional hardware, software or equipment as specified on our website for the course in which you are enrolling (your “Course”).
- Confirm that you’ve read and understood all the information in this document, the relevant policies links, and our Code of ethics, and that you agree to act in accordance with them.
- Accept that it’s your responsibility to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is kept current. Any changes to your name, address, email address, phone numbers, payment options or banking details should be sent to us as soon as practicable with any relevant documentation.
- Agree to retain a current email address by which you can be contacted for the duration of your course, and through which we may communicate formally with you via email and through the learning environment.
- Confirm that you understand the challenges in accessing a suitable workplace, particularly for assessment tasks for students that are not of working age.
- Confirm that you’ve read and understood the fees associated with your Course and agree to pay your requisite fees
- Confirm that if you are under 18 years you have submitted your parental consent form including their agreement to the payment of fees arrangements.
2.2. If you fail to pay any part of the Course fee by the due date, we reserve the right to:
- Restrict access to our institute/ classrooms/ online learning environment
- Withhold marking of assessments and issuance of qualifications or statements of attainment for partial completion;
- Notify relevant credit agencies of your default.
2.3. If you’re paying your Course fee by installments, you:
- Must use a valid Debit/ Credit card or bank account;
- Must agree to a Direct Debit Request Service Agreement;
- Must pay all such installments on or before the due dates; and will be liable to pay late fine if fee paid after due date.
- Remain liable for unpaid installments event if you finish your course early;
- Will not be entitled to be issued with a qualification until you have paid your course fee in full;
- Will not be entitled to be issued with a statement of attainment for a module until you have paid all fees in respect of that module.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
- Before your Work start
3.2. You’re not eligible for a refund for modules already provided unless special circumstances (such as approved medical, changes in employment, or family and personal reasons, evidenced appropriately, apply).
3.3. If you don’t complete the course within its mandatory timeframe, your enrolment expires without refund, unless you have paid a fee for an extension.
3.4. Course fees won’t be refunded as a result of a course change (refer to ‘Changing course’ below).
3.5. If there is an outstanding debt associated with your course, please contact us for possible payment options.Any refund sought by the customer depends on the work given by us, if more than 25% of the work has been given by us, no amount will be refunded to them.
- Agree that we may collect personal information (including sensitive information) about you for the purposes of enrolling you in your Course, processing your enrolment application, managing your participation in your Course, improving our products and services, and communicating with you about our products and services (including your Course).
- Understand that we’re obligated to disclose your personal information to relevant government authorities as required by law and for reporting purposes.
Dispute Resolution :
The solution to all the problems of the customer will be at the head office Gwalior (M.P.).
Cancellation Policy :
The case of cancellation of any work by the customer will be done keeping in view the percentage of work given by us, if the work is more than 33 percent, the customer cannot cancel the work.